Please email a copy of the organization’s 501(c)(3) letter AND proof of liability insurance to JLGCcommunityimpact@gmail.com and indicate that you filled out your request using the Online Form.
ASSUMPTIONS & CONSTRAINTS
1. Projects that involve fundraising or require volunteers to accept payment on behalf of the requesting organization, obtain silent auction items, transport people or goods, or serve alcohol are not eligible. 2. Applicants are welcome to submit applications for multiple projects.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Junior League of Gaston County reserves the right to amend the dates, the requirements or withdraw completely the RFP at any time.
2. All proposals and accompanying documentation will become property of the Junior League of Gaston County and will not be returned.
3. The Junior League of Gaston County reserves the right to award an applicant without further discussion of the proposals submitted. Therefore, each proposal should be initially submitted on the most favorable terms that the applicant can propose.
4. The Junior League of Gaston County reserves the right to contact an applicant for clarification of its proposal.